Kalyana Virundhu Biryani Service Use
- The customer needs to agree to be vigilant while providing Kalyana Virundhu Biryani with the details and needs to make sure that accurate information is provided while ordering food to us. You should be assured that the credit or debit card detail you provide us belongs to the customer only.
- Kalyana Virundhu Biryani guarantees to the customer of its best services and regarding the best quality standard of food be it veg/non-veg labelling of food would be meticulously done and other services would be adhered to as per the users of our service.
- It has to be understood by the customer that all types of food are not suitable for all age groups. The customer needs to make a judicious decision while ordering food regarding the suitability of the food for the recipient.
Prices and Payment
- The prices listed on the website Of Kalyana Virundhu Biryani is judiciously mentioned and published on the website and the prices are competitive compared to other competing restaurants or outlets. Kalyana Virundhu Biryani takes due caution to update their website with the latest price list and update any change in services. However, it might happen that their may be a price change at the time of delivery which would be based on the latest menu of food. Kalyana Virundhu Biryani would hold the right to change the menu available for sale to the customer or delete a few listings on the menu, delivery options would be available as per policy.
- The customer needs to affirm to the fact that in case of a price change, Kalyana Virundhu Biryani or its employees will not be held accountable in any manner possible.
- The price list for the Food and Food delivery and all other charges including taxes and miscellaneous expenses will be displayed on the Kalyana Virundhu Biryani website at the time of placing the order. The customer needs to pay the bill in full. All particulars mentioned in the bill needs to paid.
- In case of an online payment, it is the responsibility of the customer to make a payment across a secured mode of payment. The customer would need to share his debit or credit card details or any other mode which would get encrypted to protect the details of the customer while making a payment through the internet. In case of a credit card payment the credit card company would also make necessary checks about the identification of the customer before making any payment.
- The Customer can also transact with the help of Paytm
- It will enable the Customer to make online payment of the Transaction Amount to Kalyana Virundhu Biryani.
- It will help in Integrating Kalyana Virundhu Biryani Website/Mobile Application/Billing System with the payment systems of various Facility Providers for enabling the Customer of the Kalyana Virundhu Biryani to make the payment of the Transaction Amount using Internet Payment Aggregation facility.
- It is hereby clarified that the Paytm Services hereunder is provided to Kalyana Virundhu Biryani only and that all rights/obligations hereunder with regard to the Sub-Merchants shall be fulfilled by Kalyana Virundhu Biryani only and Paytm shall have no direct and/or indirect obligations vis a vis such Sub-Merchants of the Entity whether specified in applicable law or not.
- Paytm and Kalyana Virundhu Biryani agree that during the term of the Agreement additional services/features/payment modes shall be developed or added or deployed by Paytm, Participating Banks, Facility Providers, financial institutions in pursuance of sector advancement or any other development/requirement by governmental authority to facilitate the online collection of the payments from the Customers through Paytm Checkout. For Kalyana Virundhu Biryani to use any additional features/payment modes not provided herein, Kalyana Virundhu Biryani shall comply with the terms and conditions applicable for such features/payment modes.
- Kalyana Virundhu Biryan shall be solely responsible to provide/renew/activate/subscribe the respective Services to the Customer in respect of which the payment of Transaction Amount has been made by the Customer through the Paytm Platform.
- If Paytm has reasonable grounds to suspect that a Transaction conducted has been conducted in breach of Agreement or as a fraudulent transaction, against the Participating Banks or any Customer, or Paytm, Paytm shall be entitled to suspend /withhold the payments of such Transaction(s), pending enquiries by the Participating Bank and resolution of such issues.
Kalyana Virundhu Biryani has two kinds of delivery policy
If the customer places the order one day in advance by 10 pm. the next day the customer can get his order delivered to any place in Chennai with delivery charges as applicable by Kalyana Virundhu Biryani as per policy. The delivery in such case is called Pre Order.
If the customer places the order on the same day and needs immediate delivery then the delivery would be limited to 9k.m. radius. Delivery charges will be applicable by Kalyana Virundhu Biryani as per policy. The delivery in such case is called Real Order.
- The time of delivery mentioned at the time of order is an estimated time and might vary. The food would be delivered to the given address as mentioned by the customer while placing the order.
- It will be the intent Of Kalyana Virundhu Biryani to make a stated effort to deliver the food in the stipulated time; however, Kalyana VIrundhu Biryani will not stand accountable for any losses caused due to late delivery. Just in case of a late delivery the customer needs to get in touch with the Kalyana Virundhu Biryani customer care service or by email and we would make an effort to reach the order to the mentioned address as soon as possible.
- In case of a late delivery the delivery charges would not be cancelled nor would money be paid back to the customer by Kalyana Virundhu Biryani.
- If the customer fails to accept the delivery of food at the time of delivery in such case or Kalyana Virundhu Biryani is not able to deliver the order at the designated time and place due to the failure of the customer to provide correct instruction or authorization then the food would be considered to have been delivered to the customer and all risk and responsibility associated with the food would be the sole responsibility of the customer. Any cost incurred by Kalyana Virundhu Biryani like storage or insurance as inability to deliver would be passed on to the customer the customer shall indemnify Kalyana Virundhu Biryani to fulfill for such cost.
- At the time of Delivery of food proper arrangements need to be made, which would include access to necessary places of delivery of food. Kalyana Virundhu Biryani would not be held liable to for any damage, extra cost incurred by the customer for food as a result of the failure to provide access or arrange for proper delivery of food.
- A Refund Policy of Kalyana Virundhu Biryani "would not Refund" the payer as an amount. Instead, we provided the "Return" food following the return order minimum of 30 business days. It would also depend on the type or mode of payment the customer uses; they order in the online payment method used for making the payment.
Personal Information and Privacy
- The customer understands and agrees that by choosing the services of Kalyana Virundhu Biryani Personal information would be accessible to them and can be used by them.
- The customer using the services also understands and accepts the fact that Kalyana Virundhu Biryani uses appropriate firewall and protection, however Kalyanan Virundhu Biryani services is not hack proof. Pilferage or theft of data cannot be ruled out due to hacking, virus attack, or any other technical issues.
- In case of assistance to Government Authority or due to a Court Order Kalyana Virundhu Biryani would be forced to disclose the personal information of the customer. Such disclosure can be done also in the case to protect the interest of Kalyana VIrundhu Biryani services or of any particular user of service. Kalyana Virundhu Biryani would not take the prior permission from such user. The customer authorizes us to disclose their personal information.
- Just by using the website of Kalyana Virundhu Biryani we have the consent of the customer to send periodic communication regarding any prevailing offers, alerts and updates. Such communication will be done through SMS, Emails, or any other mode of communication.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
- All intellectual property rights of Kalyana Virundhu Biryani, would include and would not be limited to copyright, logos, names, trademarks, service marks, design, text, sound recordings, images, links, concepts and themes which are exclusively owned by Kalyana Virundhu Biryani. Any reproduction, transmission, publication, performance, broadcast, alteration, license, hyperlink, creation of derivative works or other use in whole or in part in any manner is strictly prohibited and would be considered unlawful.